Express shipping worldwide.
The cost change according to the selected destination.
The costs constantly appear separately in the cart.
We offer Free Shipping:
- Italy: minimum order € 50.00
- European Union: minimum order € 100.00
- Extra European Union: minimum order € 150.00
Customs duties (non-EU shipping) will be charged to the customer.
Shipping restrictions - delivery place
• C/O and APO addresses are not allowed
• Shipments are made from Monday to Friday, except on public holidays
• The online products are delivered worldwide
The shipments are made by courier only. A receipt confirmation signature is always required. The User may delegate a different person to sign, only if that person is present at the given address and only if he/she has reached the legal age of 18. If no one shows up at the time of the delivery, the User will be asked to contact the courier in charge.
Italy: 1-3 working days
Russia: 2-6 working days
- Rest of the world: 2-4 working days
If you want to cancel your order it is sufficient to send your explicit request by e-mail to the customer service at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your order has been confirmed, we cannot guarantee to be able to block the shipping. In that case, you just have to refuse the product at the time of the delivery, specifying the reason on the delivery note. We will send you a refund - equal to the purchase costs - once the article comes back to our store.
On the contrary, when blocking the shipment is allowed, you will see the confirmation of your order cancellation at the page "Your Account", in the section "Your order ".
Right of withdrawal
The Consumer has the right to terminate the contract, without penalty and without giving any reason, within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of delivery occurred both to the consumer and to the delegated third party - D.Lgs 206/2005
The right of withdrawal is excluded for personalized items.
The substantial integrity of the returned goods is the essential condition to apply the right of withdrawal. More specifically, the consumer is liable for any diminished value of the goods only when resulting from different handling other than what is necessary to ascertain the nature, the features and the functioning of the goods, according to Art. 57, comma 2, Codice del Consumo (Consumer Code).
To exert your right of withdrawal, you must follow the following procedure:
1. Sending a written communication to CLAN SRL using one of the following methods: (i) e-mailing to the address email@example.com (ii) sending a registered letter with return receipt to the address Via del Benaco, 9 - 46043 Castiglione D/Stiviere (MN). The communication must contain an explicit statement declaring the intention to terminate the contract, specifying the identification number of the related order. For this purpose you can fill the form or follow the on line procedure. In order to respect the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient to send the communication within the above mentioned expiry date (14/fourteen days).
2. Within 48 (forty-eight) hours from your communication receipt, CLAN SRL will provide you with the proper instructions concerning the goods return.
3. Packing the goods in the original packaging or in a proper package so that it cannot be damaged during the transportation.
4. Shipping the goods within 14 (fourteen) days from the receipt of the returns instructions;
5. If the returns procedure has been properly observed, we will send you the refund instructions within 14 days. If you do not fulfil the returns requirements, we will e-mail you informing about the refusal reason.
Please note, this withdrawal procedure can be applied solely to the on line sales.
Defective products and incorrect shipments
The User is required to check the package conditions on delivery and, if he wants to refuse it due to damages or non-compliance, he must clearly specify the nature of the damage on the delivery note.
The User must inform us about the issue within 24 hours from the delivery date, sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org; for any assistance please contact this no. +39 037677411, hours 9-12 am and 2-5 pm, from Monday to Friday.